Friday, November 28, 2008

Putting up the Christmas Tree

We always put the Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving at my house (when I was growing up). I don't really remember black friday? Did we always have it? Anyways, we got it put up today. It just doesn't feel right if we wait any later. I love listening to Christmas music while we are decorating the tree and the house. We had a good time.


Tonight, Elf is coming on, so we'll feel even more in the spirit. It's a new favorite at our house.
















Speaking of elves, we have a new elf at our house. My mom gave the kids The Elf on the shelf. It's an elf that watches the kids to see if they are good or bad, then flies to let Santa know. When he comes back, he will be in a different location each morning. The kids will get up and try to find him. When named him Buddy. Ha ha!

No comments: