Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our new "baby"

Since we aren't having anymore actual "babies", I guess we are making up with dogs. Ha! Scott has always wanted a BIG dog. Reagan is a Great Dane. I guess you could call her big. She is almost 6 months old. I don't know if I have ever introduced Cooper, but here they are together. Cooper is our loving Shih Tzu. We have had him for over a year. We have had Reagan, the Dane, for a few weeks now. She is great. Of course, she is chewing and being silly. I forget that she is a puppy sometimes, because of her size, but her puppy ways remind me. Here she is relaxing on our rug. Once she's in this mode, she's done for the night.
Sarah absolutely loves her. They hit it off right away. The first night that we had Reagan, she whimpered when we put Sarah in bed and shut her door.
Obviously, Reagan has no idea how big she is. She sits in Sarah's lap like she is a tiny dog. Too cute!!

No comments: